Monday 5 August 2013

I will not be a seoulcialite, I shall be an Ilsanite.

After applying to a million recruiters and a half, it turns out that the best way to get a teaching job as a couple is to post an ad yourself. Michael and I have been waiting for an opportunity to teach in South Korea since roughly the beginning of this year. After agreeing and then rejecting a position in Anyang, we landed on a great contract in Ilsan. 

We are leaving beautiful Montreal for the land of the morning calm this Saturday. Everything happened so quickly once the HR department of our school contacted us. 

This would not be right if I did not start a blog in order to document our travels. I hope I will get to share a lot with my friends and family that will be reading it and to inspire others to take a leap.

Jeongbal Poly School...here we come!


Craft Monday: making my own band tee.




No comments:

Post a Comment